Monday, May 02, 2005

Something Said?

I had a good friend to tell me once that he was driving down the street in his car late at night and "Something Said" do a hundred to which he listened and ended up in the hospital and left for dead at one point. I have had others say they were about to go in one direction and "Something Said" go another and they did, and was spared a potentially horrible fate. I have heard these kinds of comments all of my life. I know to function above and beyond I have to be able to ask the difficult questions. Therefore I ask . What or Who is that something that will lead us into or out of danger by what it says? Whatever that something is seems to be coming from inside of us. Maybe they are just thoughts...Then why does most everyone say "Something Said"?

I was recently organizing my home and pondering some concerns when "Something Said" check your e-mail. There was information in an e-mail that immediately applied to what I was looking for. On top of that, the e-mail came from someone that I had not spoken to in months. Ahhh, I know...Coincidence right? Are you sure? Is it possible that it was not a coincidence?

This may be an uncomfortable topic for some of you to read...But SOMETHING SAYS that you know what I'm talking about.

Respect

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever stop thinking, Dr. Respect? I can't keep up with you. You are so deep!

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, and the beauty of life is "choice." Two struggles and one choice. Something says, "choose wisely." [I watched a bird with that same struggle, he wanted a drink of water. He made a choice, the one he knew, the one that would not falter.] Something says...are you wiser than a bird.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIND A PURPOSE AND BELIEVE;
HAVE FAITH IN THAT OTHER
THAN YOUR OTHERS;
BELIEVE IN A SPIRTUAL SOURCE,
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF,
BELIEVE IN YOUR PURPOSE,
BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS;
FIND A PURPOSE WITHIN YOU;
LIVE AND BELIEVE, IN ORDER
TO LIVE RIGHT.


PJ

(poem written by my dear friend Dr. Frederick D. Harper-Howard University)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Home Generator South Bend said...

Thanks for the poost

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>