Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Where do they come from?

My dear and trusted friend Malcolm and I were talking today about a few of our experiences over the past thirty years. We discussed the powerful messages of approximately seven to ten men that were shared with us. This sharing happened during the mandatory time that we spent walking together in order to be considered true brothers.

Now the interesting thing about this story is that none of the men that provided our intense training are any where to be found in any of the professional arenas or personal circles that we have and do travel in. Even though that is where we met them. This includes the "Master Trainer". In addition to that, the people who introduced them to us are all dead. Now we add to that this fact. The messages that we received and the lessons that we were taught, have been life saving for us and we use some version of them daily.

Now this might freak you out. Once I saw one of the men (or at least I thought) I saw one of them in the past thirty years at a press conference on TV. The news papers had pictures of everyone at the event except the one I "thought" I saw.

Do you believe that some people are truly sent into your life for a purpose, then once that purpose is satisfied they are removed? There are many who say that. I believe that facts and statistics don't lie. They are what they are. However I do believe that liars use facts and statistics to validate whatever point they are trying to make.

When you think of the five people that you spend most of your time with, do you think they were "sent" in your life? If so what was their purpose? Were you "sent" in their life? What then was/is your purpose? Who does the sending...in your opinion? Do you think this sending is done on a daily basis? Who were those masked men who entered the lives of Malcolm and I? Are all of these things purely coincidental? Is it by chance that people come and go out of our lives?

As a reader of thoughts Above and Beyond I encourage you to never stop asking the questions that lead to a better understanding of self, direction and purpose.

Respect

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>