Tuesday, June 14, 2005

You wanna talk to who???

If given an opportunity to talk with anyone you would like, who would you choose? Some choose millionaires . Others choose religious leaders. There are those who choose political figures. Some might even select long lost friends or family members.

Think further about if you would want to listen or speak or both. I continue to believe that what we need is already available to us. I dare say that much of what we want is also available to us if we really want it.

I pose to you the same questions I have asked previously. Do you have a burning desire to communicate with this person? Are you willing to put in the required work to make it happen? Lastly, are you willing to make a plan and follow it? Once these questions are answered we discover how serious we are about what we say we want. Many operate only according to the manner the question was asked earlier, which is. "If given the opportunity..."


We are waiting for someone to give us the opportunities we want. Think for a moment about the person that you would like to talk with. Have you made any efforts to communicate with that person within the last two weeks? If the answer is no, then you are most likely waiting for someone to do it for you, OR maybe you don't really want to do what you said. Maybe you just think it's a pretty good idea, if it happens on it's own, with no work from you. If the answer is yes and you have made attempts, then this just means your work is not over yet. There could also be the mental barrier like maybe we believe that we are not important enough to communicate with individuals of a certain celebrity.

The goal of this message is to help us look at and believe that when we are functioning above and beyond, we can accomplish whatever we want, even if it is as simple as having a conversation with that special person. There is no human on this earth more valuable than you are or less. You have GREATNESS inside of you. You can make your dreams a reality.

Respect

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I would want to talk to you. You are such a deep thinker and have so much to offer. I am willing to do whatever that takes. Do you think it is a possibility?

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always made attempts to speak with that special someone as well as for that individual to listen to me. On many occasions I have been successful and others not so successful. I do realize that person is busy and I always wait patiently for a return call and when it is received, I'm always greatful! Thanks for the motivation! I will always put forth the effort needed to communicate with that someone.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>